Community updates and more
* CBH is proud to have won a competitive bid to develop the Locust Avenue project for the City of Long Beach, in response to the city’s RFP. We look forward to creating 37 new homes that are affordable for families with special needs. In the coming year, CBH will design and apply for funding for this new community.
* In April, 28th Street Apartments won the Architizer A+ Award! This is considered the “Oscars” of architecture awards.
* Construction on Immanuel Community Housing in Long Beach is 70% complete, and it is expected to open this summer. Click here for the latest photos.
* Holt Family Apartments in Pomona broke ground in March – click for the photos.
* Pass it on – CBH is hiring!
Do you have input on the the Locust Avenue project? What do you think about the Architizer Awards? Comment below! Your information will not be made public. Want more news? Subscribe to our newsletter!