Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Office Manager
Pay Rate: $17 per hour
Clifford Beers Housing:
Clifford Beers Housing develops permanent supportive housing for the most vulnerable. Our commitment is to create thoughtfully designed, affordable and integrated communities to enhance the lives of individuals and families who have experienced mental illness and homelessness. CBH offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 403(b), medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans as well as vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time off.
Clifford Beers Housing seeks a full time Administrative Assistant with excellent administrative and clerical skills to support the housing development and marketing teams. The Administrative Assistant position plays a key role in ensuring effective and efficient office operations. These activities will be conducted and primarily supervised under the direction of the Office Manager, but will also work with the Executive Director and the Housing Development Director.
Educational Requirements: An undergraduate degree in business, public administration or a related area or relevant experience in the field. Experience in the non-profit industry is highly desired.
Duties and Responsibilities: This is not an exhaustive task list, and other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate or necessary by the supervisor or program director.
• Provide administrative support to the Housing Development Director, including but not limited to preparing binders for housing development applications and other administrative support to the housing development team as necessary
• Maintain electronic and paper filing systems
• Ability to appropriately handle confidential, sensitive and proprietary information
• Proficient typing skills; thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Excellent grammar, editing and proofreading skills to complete and correct correspondence and reports
• Ability to represent the company in written, telephone and personal interaction with business partners and the public
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Take responsibility for moving tasks forward while seeking support when appropriate
• Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities, prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines
• Ability to work professionally and effectively in team collaborations.
Clifford Beers Housing is an equal opportunity employer welcoming all who are qualified to perform the work. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to any qualified person with a medical or psychiatric disability, providing it will not change the essential nature of the position, nor cause undue hardship to the organization’s operations.
Email resume and cover letter to Haley Compean email@example.com