Thank you for making 2016 a success!
With your support, CBH gave a home to over 300 families in 2016. You have made each of these accomplishments possible:
• Residents are now moving into Immanuel Senior Housing in Long Beach! CBH is thrilled to provide 26 new apartments to help make Los Angeles County more affordable for everyone.
• Holt Family Apartments in Pomona (pictured) is now in mid-construction, and will provide 50 apartments for families beginning in 2017.
• The King 1101 apartment community in South Los Angeles is now closing financing so that construction can begin on 26 new apartments.
• CBH won bids in 2016 to develop two new apartment communities, Vista del Puerto for the City of Long Beach, and Imagine Apartments in Sylmar for the City of Los Angeles.
• We’re pleased that voters passed measure HHH in this election! We worked hard to promote this needed funding to address homelessness in Los Angeles.
• In August, CBH received a grant of $125,000 from the California Community Foundation to expand our organizational capacity and increase the number of homes that we can provide.
• CBH moved to our new offices in North Hollywood in September – stay tuned for our open house in 2017.
• CBH welcomed two new babies to our family! Claire Okeke, our communications coordinator, gave birth to a lovely son in October (pictured). Our housing director Vanessa Luna welcomed her son in September.
Want more news? Subscribe to our newsletter!